Comforts and relax in our rooms
According to the ancient tradition of Gallura, the rooms are built as an extension of the central house, an ancient “stazzo” of the early ’900. Stazzi di Gallura are agropastoral houses, whose origin dates back to 1600. It was usually to add new rooms as a wedding gift for children. Comfortably furnished, our spacious and bright rooms overlook a poetic and peaceful countryside that provides all the relax and tranquility you need to enjoy your holidays in Sardinia. Here the linen and towels smells of laundry home. The rooms are equipped with:
- private entrance
- air conditioning
- veranda provided with chairs and table
- ensuite bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- possibility of adding a third bed or cot
Our rooms will offer you the chance to sleep in Gallura, located in a countryside that smells sea.
- Free parking for cars and motorcycles
- Dining room
- Large panoramic veranda
- Wi-fi free
Breakfast is prepared with genuine local products and you can enjoy either in the dining room or on your veranda which enjoys a magnificent landscape. Guests will also have the opportunity to eat breakfast in the privacy of their own room. One of our rooms has facilities for the disabled. In our rooms there isn’t TV.
What we can do for you
- Book boat or raft trips in the Archipelago of La Maddalena or to Corsica
- Book a tour for dolphin watching
- Book a tour by canoe on the river Liscia
- Book tours with expert guides, in Gallura and Archipelago of La Maddalena
- Book taxis and / or transfer to and from the Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport
- Contact sailing, windsurfing and kite surfing schools for weekly courses
All without additional cost.